As a part of Human Resources, the Learning Institute supports the strategic initiatives of IU Health by supporting learning across the IU Health system. We’re passionate about creating phenomenal learning experiences that produce extraordinary outcomes. You may have heard of us for the recently implemented Foundations of Leadership training.
Our teams are available to work with you on projects that will help you meet your performance, learning, and organizational challenges and goals:
- Our Multimedia team includes Instructional Designers and Multimedia Developers. They combine their expertise and experience to create learning content and solutions in a variety of ways including classroom, web-based training, distance or connected learning, informal or just-in-time learning tools.
- Our Visual Media team is populated with experienced and talented photojournalists, They are experts at telling stories through photos and videos.
- Our Learning Systems team manages and supports our learning systems for the statewide system including the eLMS system.
- Our Organization Development team provides coaching and facilitation regarding team and organizational dynamics, new programs, and improvements.
- Our Learning Development team consists of Learning Consultants and Project Managers. Our Learning Consultants provide continued coaching for leaders throughout the organization. Our Project managers ensure projects stay on task and that the goals are being met.